The eating offer for visitors is at the core of Kendal’s annual food festival and we encourage all types of eateries to get involved. So whether you’re a café, teashop, restaurant, hotel, pub or take away there is an opportunity for you at Kendal Festival of Food.
What sorts of things can you to do to get involved?
We would like Kendal Festival of Food to showcase the fantastic Cumbrian food and drink produce available to us and there are many ways in which you can get involved, from a minor tweak to what you usually offer, to hosting a festival event.
- Host a Festival Fringe Event
- Feature a speciality Cumbrian dish on your menu
- Vary your menu to offer food on the go
- Offer a special Festival discount or promotion
- Open on the Sunday of the festival if you don’t already
- Offer a prize for one of our many festival competitions
- Host an activity in the Family Festival Village
For more information about getting involved in 2016, contact firstname.lastname@example.org