Kendal Festival of Food aims to deliver an engaging and entertaining family festival village that helps to inspire and educate children of all ages about food provenance, healthy eating and cooking, whilst also offering a fun-filled action-packed line up of activities and entertainment that families will enjoy together.
The response to our first Family Festival Village in 2014 was phenomenal and what set out as a small kids zone became a mini food festival all of its own for children and their families.
If you run a local business aimed at engaging with children and young families and would like to know more about how you can get involved in running or sponsoring a family activity at future events, we’d love to hear from you.
Why get involved?
- Listed as Country Living Magazine’s Top UK Food Festival for all Ages in 2014
- 23,000 visitors joined us at the 2015 festival (up 28% on last year) and we received in excess of £529,000 of media coverage in national and local press.
- Benefit from on-going publicity and news stories focussed around the festival
- Benefit from the direct promotional opportunity over the two days
- Use the opportunity to promote your upcoming events programme
- Be a part of South Cumbria’s biggest food and drink festival